2022 is here.
Thank God, we made it!
I am aware that there are already a thousand and one inspirational posts in the cyberspace to last you a lifetime, and rumour has it that more than 65% of people jettison their new year resolutions before mid year so I won’t bore you with any “new year, new me” stuff.
However, I have compiled for you, short inspirational new year quotes that can help you get started on the right footing. Short inspirational New Year quotes are priceless basically because they are simple nuggets of wisdom that can easily be committed to memory, they can also be framed and placed anywhere within your house or workplace.
40 Short Inspirational New Year Quotes.
1.“A new year means a new chapter. Make 2022 an incredible part of your story.”
2.“From resolutions to bucket lists, I hope you check them all of this year”
3. “You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to in 2022”
4. “A new year is filled with possibilities, so dream big and believe in yourself this year”
5. “Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains. Look forward to what’s coming”
6. “Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen”
7. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction”
8. “And now we welcome the new year full of good things that have never been”
9. Happy new year! may your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door”
10. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change”
11. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new”
12. “you are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream”
13. “This year, I will be Stronger, Braver, Kinder & Unstoppable. This year I will be fierce”
14. “No one can go back in time to change what has happened, but you can work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future”
15. “This is the beginning of anything you want’
16. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one”
17. “New year, new feels, new chances, same dreams, fresh start”
19. “Don’t get worked up over things you can’t change, people you can’t change control only what you can, everything else let go”
20. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach”
21. Cheers to the new year, and another chance for us to get it right
22. make this year, worth remembering.
23. God has a plan, trust it.
24. No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future. Happy new year.
25. Don’t cry over the past, its gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
26. January 1, 2022. Day 1 of 365. If you’re reading this right now, just know you are going to make it. God is arranging things in your favor. God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers and never silent to your pain. He sees, he hears and he will deliver.
27. 2022! I am so excited for all the things to come.
28. Don’t live the same years 45 times and call it a life.
29. A new year, a fresh start and infinite possibilities.
30. This new year is going to be super happy and wild and absolutely awesome.
31. One day? Or day one, you decide.
32. Be yourself, people don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
33. Get up, wash your face, clear your desk and start again.
34. There’s no failure, you either win or you learn.
35. Don’t fear failure, fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
36. Happiness is not having what you want, it’s appreciating what you have.
37. You were created to do magical things.
38. Someone out there is holding their breath waiting for you to fail, make sure they suffocate.
39. Its time to just be happy, being angry, sad and overthinking isn’t worth it anymore. Just let things flow, be positive.
40. She remembered who she was, and everything changed.
Love seeing motivational quotes, this year really felt like a total rebirth for me and likely for many others! I’m sure these phrases will come in handy for manifesting our dreams this year. A happy and healthy new year to you!
Oh wow! These were perfect for the first Monday of the new year!
I love these! What a great idea to start the new year with. I may have to start putting my own quotes up on my blog, because I keep so many of them all over my office. Why not share them with the world. Have a happy and healthy new year.
Those are great new quotes. It’s nice to start the new year with some positivities!
I love these! I’m always up for an inspirational quote!
Reading these quotes should be our morning routine. I especially like the “One day. Or day one” quote.
Reading these quotes should be my morning routine. I especially like the “One day. Or day one” quote.
Those are inspiring and motivating New Year’s quotes and this is one of my favorites “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new”. Thank you!
It’s best to welcome the new year with these inspirational quotes! I love all of them
A lot of my favorite quotes are on the list. Inspirational quotes are powerful. Thanks for sharing them
One thing I love to do in new year is to collect motivational quotes and write them in my notebook. I also include them on my vision board.
I love seeing motivational quotes this new year! I struggle to stay motivated and inspired from time to time but these quotes are really helpful
A positive attitude always helps and it’s a great way to start the year! I really love the “Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains. Look forward to what’s coming”. It’s so true and inspiring. We should let go of the negative things and look forward to positive emotions and change.
I love every one of these! They are very uplifting!
It is nice to draw inspiration from these positive quotes. Thanks for sharing! I am trying to approach the year with as much positivity as possible.
This was a great post to inspire me to set goals for the new year! My favorite quote from this list was “One day? Or day one, you decide”! Just what I needed to jump start my gym goals!
Love this post. I totally needed to hear some quotes to bring me to a good frame of mind.
Great quotes, I will write them down to remind myself every day with these. Thank you for sharing!
All great quotes for 2022 but my favourite is “You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to in 2022”
i love quotes. i’m trying to find some for my office. i may use one or two