Do you have inner dialogues with yourself?
If you do, I hope you’ve been saying things that help blow off the steam!
To keep yourself motivated, you must learn to talk to yourself positively all the time,This habit can be learned through practice and repetition.
Your words are powerful, they can influence your thoughts and emotions, and your thought pattern goes a long way in determining the trajectory of your life.
This is why you need to develop the habit of using positive affirmations. At first, it might feel awkward, but as you keep at it you will soon begin to see those words manifest in your life.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are words that counter negative thoughts, they are also phrases and mantras that you can use to encourage and motivate yourself.
Why are positive affirmations important?
Positive affirmations put you in the right frame of mind: whether you’re having a crazy work day or a weekend full of woe, positive affirmations can help you maintain your sanity and get your life back on track. We all know how crazy life gets sometimes, Some days leave you feeling like a train wreck but if you can in those awful moments say to yourself ” I’m in control”, ” I’m in charge, you would be amazed at how things would begin to fall into place.
Positive phrases have a profound effect on your life: Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. When you say these words to yourself every day, they soon begin to gain ground in your mind and gradually – go from mere thoughts to becoming the reality of your life.
Positive affirmations help your personal development: If you’re looking to become a better version of yourself, use positive affirmations daily. This is a great way to improve your life. It has been scientifically proven that you can use words to rewire and reset your mind.
Positive affirmations boost your self-esteem: on the days when you feel deflated and bummed out and worthless, there’s so much your words can do to make you feel better. Always endeavor to think and speak positively about yourself even when people and circumstances try to make you feel otherwise. These simple self-talk go a long way in building your confidence and boosting your self-esteem.
Positive Morning affirmations
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” Marcus Aurelius
- I will attract abundance today.
- I am special and I am unique.
- I would be loved by everyone who comes in contact with me today.
- Today is another opportunity for me to grow and excel.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- Everything I need will come to me today.
- I will be in the right places at the right time today.
- I am loved.
- I will make valuable connections today.
- Today is full of beautiful opportunities.
- There’s no stopping me today.
- I am so grateful to be alive!
- I will celebrate my wins today.
- Today is a gift, I am ready to unwrap it.
- I will emit positivity today.
- I am beautiful and strong.
- I am wise and I will make wise decisions today.
- Favor will find me.
- Negativity will be far from me today.
- Today, I am going to win all round.
Positive affirmations for anxiety
Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- I am capable of much more than I can think or imagine.
- Fear does not rule my thoughts, I am in control.
- I am in charge of my thoughts and emotions.
- I am not afraid.
- I will remain calm, strong, and optimistic even in the face of adversity.
- Fear is just an illusion.
- I will not worry about things beyond my control.
- Everything will fall into place.
- I can overcome obstacles, challenges, and difficulties.
- I am on a journey and I’m learning every day.
- I’m becoming better and better every day.
- People have opinions but this does not define me.
- I Can get through whatever life throws at me.
- I am becoming more at peace with myself.
- My imperfections make me unique.
- I cannot fail.
- I will deal with my worries from the standpoint of logic.
- I will never give in to worry because it’s a waste of time.
- I am special, my abilities are sought for.
- I have no reason to be afraid.
Positive affirmations for work
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
- Everything I touch turns to gold.
- I am a go-getter.
- I will accomplish all of my goals.
- I work efficiently even under pressure.
- I excel in everything I do.
- I Create opportunities everywhere I go
- My skills are highly sought after.
- I am intelligent, brave, and resilient.
- I have special abilities, I get things done well.
- I am in control of my thoughts and feelings.
- I can do it, I feel terrific.
- I am my own biggest cheerleader.
- I make things happen
- There is no work I can’t handle.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct but to instruct me.
- Every setback I Face serves as a springboard for me.
- I conquer, I dominate.
- I can’t fail.
- I am a champion.
- I will achieve everything I set my mind to.
Positive affirmations for women
There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women. Kofi Annan
- I am beautiful and attractive.
- I love myself.
- I am special, I have the power to birth realities.
- I may bend, but I don’t break.
- I don’t need to change anything about myself.
- In every situation, I stand out.
- I have limitless potential.
- If I fall, I will rise again, better, and stronger.
- I am smart.
- I am worthy of good things
- I attract positivity.
- I am cherished, I’m needed.
- There’s no one else like me in this world.
- I am a high-value woman.
- People look up to me because I’m a pacesetter.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I have the power to impact and change my world.
- I am proud of who I am.
- My story is inspiring, my journey is beautiful.
- I am comfortable in my skin.
Positive affirmations for mental health
Your mental health is a priority. Your happiness is essential. Your self-care is a necessity.” healthy place
- My heart is calm.
- I have unfathomable peace in my mind.
- I inhale confidence, I exhale fear.
- I release all doubts and insecurities about myself.
- I see the beauty in everything.
- I’m growing into the best version of myself.
- I am completely free.
- My life is beautiful.
- Everything is working out for my good.
- I have a balance within me.
- I’m on a journey and it’s okay not to feel okay sometimes.
- I’m not ashamed of my truth.
- I will always take care of myself.
- I will surround myself with only positive vibes.
- I will fill my mind with positive thoughts.
- My mental health struggles don’t define me.
- I live and breathe joy, peace, and happiness.
- My mind is filled with brilliant ideas.
- I am a positive person.
- I love myself unconditionally.