Christmas is coming, and so is winter! Following a good hair care routine during this season, is a must for every woman! The gorgeous locks on our heads must be properly taken care of, if we are going to really experience true happiness and comfort.
Every woman loves to look beautiful and gorgeous and this is why so many women have developed a beauty routine that they follow to keep them looking young, and fresh. Hair care during winter is a lot harder than any other season, because the extreme weather conditions takes a toll on our hair and if proper care is not taken, it could cause lots of problems for your hair.The good news is, there are so many hair care tips that you can follow to ensure that your hair stays pretty and luscious, despite the cold weather outside.
Let’s take a look at some of the steps you can follow to keep your hair healthy during winter!
1. Moisturize: when it comes to hair care, there are few things that are more important than moisturizing! The winter months puts a lot of stress on our hair and skin, making it dry and bristle, the scalp also becomes dry when it is not properly managed, this can lead to dandruff and irritation, your hair would literally start to fall off, so the need to moisturize and keep your hair and skin hydrated can never be overemphasized! Protect your hair from the harsh weather conditions by using a good moisturizer.
2. Protective hairstyles: The winter season is certainly not the best time to constantly style or brush your hair, it’s advised to look more into protective hairstyles like braids and the use of wigs. There are so many great hair extensions also available in the hair salon these days from tape in hair extensions to hand tied wigs, the options are endless. Avoid overstyling your hair, use more of protective hairstyles, wash your hair and Have it trimmed regularly.
3. Oil your hair: the hair needs oil in other not to dry out too much! In order to keep your hair looking shiny and sleek put on some oil every once in a while. the cold winter season Makes the hair a lot drier than it would ordinarily be, the scalp gets really dry and this can make your hair start to fall, so, oil your hair regularly, Use olive or coconut oil, massage it into your scalp and leave it in for 20 minutes, and finally rinse it out with shampoo and conditioner.
4. Eat Balanced diets: eating healthy has so many incredible benefits, from staying fit to having good glowing skin, the benefits are countless! When it comes to having the hair of your dreams, it’s important to also eat healthy, a good intake of diets filled with vitamins, fruits and vegetables is the way to go. Also endeavour to drink plenty of water, staying hydrated does your hair a lot of good.
5. Use a hat: it’s no news that during winter, the number of people who wear hats goes up a notch higher! Aside from the fact that a hat is an essential fashion accessory, which can take your look from simple to chic, hats are also really handy for the winter because they help to protect the hair from dryness. So Throw On The Hat this winter, especially when the wind starts to blow, in place of a hat you could also use a good wig! Covering your hair has so many advantages, beyond protecting your hair you still look beautiful and a good wig is a great hair style too.