Happy women’s day to all the women from around the world. Women are doing massive things, breaking new grounds, challenging the status quo, and claiming new frontiers in this age and time, and I feel so blessed to belong to the fold.
Whether you’re a mother, a wife, a daughter, or a sister, you’re a woman, and I’m super proud of you. Whether you’re employed, self-employed, or building your empire from the scratch, you’re winning and I hope you never give up. I have so many empowering words for women all over the world and I can’t wait to start sharing them with you.
50 Empowering Words for women
1. Think like a queen, a queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. Oprah Winfrey.
2. She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.
3. Women should empower each other, instead of being hateful and envious of one another.
4. Behind every successful woman, is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
5. A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
6. A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey. But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she would become strong.
7. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself. Hannah Gadsby
8. I wish more women realized that helping another woman win, cheering her on, praying for her, sharing a resource with her does not take away from the blessings coming to them. In fact, the more you give, the more you receive. Empowering women doesn’t come from selfishness, but rather from selflessness.
9. Women who invest in themselves go further.
10. Reminder, you are amazing, you can do anything you put your mind to, be positive, know your worth, and you will succeed.
11. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress. Sophia Bush.
12. Don’t be afraid, be focused, be determined, be hopeful, be empowered. Michelle Obama.
13. You alone are enough; you have nothing to prove to anybody. Maya Angelou
14. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. Oprah Winfrey.
15. there is no limit to what we as women can be accomplished. Michelle Obama
16. Women are leaders everywhere you look- from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes. Nancy Pelosi
17. I am a strong woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I am strong. You will not determine my story; I will.
18. a girl should be two things; who and what she wants. coco
19. A strong woman with a voice, is by definition a strong woman. Melinda Gates
20. I’m learning constantly how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world. Beyonce
21. You don’t have to be pretty; you don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Prettiness is not a rent you pay to occupy a space called ‘female’. Erin McKean
22. Real queens fix each other’s crowns.