October was quite an exhausting month for me! From where I stood, It seemed as if all the calamities of the past months had finally snowballed into one big mass of trouble ready to explode in my face. The chaos was palpable! I counted my losses, but thank God my life was spared.
It’s November and I’m hopeful! I love new beginnings because they bring hope and new opportunities. I’m poised to live intentionally this month. I won’t allow any negative energy into my space, and I’m going to be more intentional about my network. I’m more determined to grow into the best version of myself.
I want you to hold me accountable so I’m going to share my personal and business goals with you. here we go!
My growth plan for November!
1. I would read at least 2 books: reading is something I take very seriously, unfortunately, I didn’t do any reading last month which is quite sad, I read halfway through a book but I wasn’t just in the place where I could concentrate and read! So, I didn’t get to finish the book. This month, I’m committing to reading at least 2 books?I’m going to finally get started with atomic habits by James clear and The time of your life by Susie Davies.
2. Dedicate more time to devotion: as a Christian, you can’t grow if you don’t spend enough time in devotion. I want to grow and that would require spending more time with God.
3. Move up workout schedule from once a day to 2 times a day: I have every intention of taking my therapy a lot more seriously. I was kinda consistent with my workouts, last month.? Going forward, I’m determined to take it even more seriously. So, I’m going from once a day to twice a day, I need to see better results.
4. Drink more water: I don’t drink water, I know it’s wrong, and intend to change things in that department. Staying hydrated is so important for the skin and the body in general.
5. Rehearse more often: singing is my passion and I want to improve at it. I would rehearse more often this month, I hope to take up some more challenging songs to break the limits that I have had thus far.
6. Work on healthy eating habits: the plan is to cook more often, and eat more homemade meals. I love to snack on junk! Don’t judge me ? I’m a work in progress. Here’s to a healthy eating habit ?.
7. Learn a new recipe: my food timetable is becoming boring I would love to learn at least one new recipe, there are tons of things I could do with my regular food and I’m willing to try my hands on a few.
Business Goals For November
1. I would like to start a new blogging schedule. Where I post 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
2. I would love to Increase my followers on Facebook from 3756 – 4000
3. I would also Increase my followers on Instagram from 2322 to 3000
4. My Pinterest account got suspended and I haven’t had the motivation to start again, but this month I am determined to Start with Pinterest all over again.
5. I am currently building my digital marketing agency and I intend to devote more time and effort to it. I intend to create and post content every day for the next 30 days because content is king.
6. I feel a little terrified about launching a digital agency, it’s such a huge project for me, as a result I’m going to get a business mentor to guide me and show me the “how”.
7. Finally, I would love to build my domain authority. It’s currently at 25, I want to get it up to 27 before the end of the month.
That’s my plan for November. I’d love to hear what you’ve got going on this month. So, let me know of any exciting plans you have in the comments below!