Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, little wonder why so many people opt for wedding planners to help with the organization and preparation of a wedding. The key to having a successful wedding is simply organization, once everything is properly planned out, the whole process would become a lot easier and the wedding will take place seamlessly.
Whether you’re planning a wedding on a budget, or you’re willing to go over the top, it is possible to make your wedding dreams come true.
It may be a lot of work, because you’ll be faced with endless decisions and a whole lot of other stuff that you might not even envision
but a little bit of organization can help to keep everything on track.
Here are a few tips that can help you plan your ideal wedding!
1. Give yourself plenty of time to plan: The first trick is taking one thing at a Time. The advantages of Early planning can never be over emphasized. Don’t wait until the wedding date has been fixed, before you start getting issues sorted out here and there, start planning as early as possible, so as not to get choked with things to do.
You’ll make things so much easier when you have ticked a lot of stuff off your checklist in good time.
2. Have a Budget and Stick to It: if you want to have a successful wedding you’ll need to set a budget and stick to it. Even if you’re going to have suggestions from family and friends about things to by and that might include having people shop for you, make sure to let them know about what you’re comfortable spending. Except of course they are footing the bills. Take a look at your finances, Once you’ve got a grip about how much you’re willing to spend, stick to it!
3. Get inspiration: Thanks to blogs and magazines it’s really easy these days to get some inspiration on the style of wedding you want to have.
It’s also a good idea to get inspiration from weddings you recently attended. What did you like? What would you do differently? Real life experience is always the best form of inspiration.
4. Create a list of priorities: Eliminate non-essential things. Sit down with your fiancé and figure out the most important things that you need to have in your wedding.
Some of the challenges most couples have when planning their wedding, is they give so much time and energy into planning for things that aren’t so necessary. There are definitely some Not so crucial things such as personalizing the “just married” inscription on your car. Cross them off and make a pledge to think about only what’s most important.
5. Take photography seriously:
photography is an essential part of every celebration and so it’s not different when it comes to wedding, photos capture great moments and keep them with us for a lifetime. a great wedding, includes having great photos which you can always look back at and smile, so you want to plan properly for that. Decide on the kind of pictures you would like to take, the postures, the background etc. some of the best wedding photos are those captured with confetti flying around. Throwing confetti is a wedding tradition that has existed for a long time and they do add a lot of sparkle to wedding photos. If you decide on taking photos with confetti in it, It would be a great idea to use confetti cannons to get the perfect effect.
There are many ways to get your bundles of confetti up into the air and in your photo .There are now hand held cannons that go off with a burst and shower confetti rather than have people throw it straight at your face.
6.Don’t go dress shopping alone: go with the Fashion squad! When shopping for your wedding gown, don’t think for a second that you can do it all by yourself. Most brides complain that all the gowns start to look the same after a while and it becomes harder to recall which style you really loved. Go with your mom, a sibling or a trusted friend to help you make the perfect choice.
7.Plan with the weather in mind: whether it’s a wedding in summer or a wedding in spring, listen to mother nature, the weather would be a large determining factor of how the wedding would go. If it’s raining all day on your wedding day you’re definitely not going to have your ideal wedding, So Choose an ideal date for your wedding bearing in mind the weather and other potential annoyances.
Finally, don’t be too hard on yourself, even the most thought-out weddings don’t always go as planned. Remember, that the bride and groom are The most important factor in a wedding and the wedding is just a ceremony, the marriage is the real deal, so do what you can and don’t beat yourself over what you can’t do. you need to be strong and happy to have a successful wedding and enjoy it.