The world is becoming more and more of a virtual plane!
most people live, eat and breathe the internet. A lot of people work online, socialize and interact online. The online world has really revolutionized a lot of things and that includes dating. Most married couples today actually met their spouses online. This is
Because there are so many challenges associated with dating in today’s world, and so more and more people are turning to the internet. People have become so busy and have less time to socialize and hang out with friends and family, so the chance of encountering your soul mate in your day to day life is really small.
some people on the other hand who prefer the traditional form of dating are overly shy of socializing, these factors are more are the reasons why online dating sites and apps are becoming increasingly common.
Dating websites can be a great tool for enhancing relationships, the good news is some of these services do not need to be paid for there are a large amount of online resources available at your fingertips to help make finding love a lot easier and here comes the best part, these sites are free. There are so many totally free dating sites available to singles and so the search for love just got easier.
Here are some benefits of totally free online dating sites.
1. It’s free: one of the biggest advantages of free dating sites is that its free! You have at your fingertips the chance of meeting the person of your dreams from the comfort of your home at literally no cost to you. Isn’t that amazing? these totally Free online dating sites eliminate a lot of cost that comes with searching for love and this is definitely a huge advantage, this is one of the most appealing and most incredible benefits of free dating sites and one of the biggest reasons why it is becoming more and more popular.
2. higher quality matches: most people get frustrated with the issue of dating and finding love in the real world because most of the people they meet are not their match. in other words, you may be meeting a lot of people but these people do not satisfy the requirements that you are looking for. Free dating sites help to narrow down your choices and try to cater to your specific needs, most of these sites match you with the exact kind of person or people you are looking for.
3. Saves cost: real life dates are pretty expensive, it takes a lot of money to go to the movies, hangout at a restaurant or even go to see a show, Worst part is ,sometimes this money is spent before you even make up your mind if you really like this person and can see a future with them. For no cost at all, free dating websites allow you to get to know the person online before you ever have to meet them, this services help eliminate some of the costs and expenses that you might incur while at the preliminary stage of a relationship. This means less wasted money and no barriers when it comes to location.
4. Convenient and easy: the convenience and ease of online dating services makes it a great option for many singles. It simply takes only a couple of minutes to join and register with a free online dating website. Once you have joined a website, all you need to do is simply create a profile with the relevant information that you need to provide after which you can start contacting potential matches. The speed, ease and convenience is unarguable.
5. Communication barriers are eliminated: when you choose to use online services the pressures that comes with communication are erased. When people write online they find it easier to communicate and disclose more about themselves easily. There’s really no limit when it comes to having conversations, it can be done anytime and anywhere. It is obvious and undeniable that free dating sites provide a convenient means of meeting other singles.
Read also: planning a wedding? here are 7 essential tips to help you out.
Honestly, I’m kind of bummed technology has taken over how we socialize so much. It does have it’s benefits, but I prefer meeting people in person for first impressions and such. Thankfully I found my spouse before online dating really spiked.
I have heard so many good things about free online dating sites! I’ll have to share this post with a friend of mine who is currently looking for someone to meet!
I met my other half online, so I can see how it is becoming more popular – we are in a very much sharing era and it helps us connect to other people.
I am not in need of a dating site but I like the sound of free. I have friends who met their husband online so you never know.
I have been married for so long, I’ve never tried an online dating site. BUT I totally would, I think they sound like a great way to meet like minded new people!
yup i surely agree to this! one should maximize the potential of technology even in the dating scene!
I have a lot of friends that use dating apps. It definitely has its pros and cons, but is definitely a good way to meet a lot of people. 🙂
Wow! This is such a great post and very informative. Loved this kind of website especially it is free.
I am skeptic about online dating. Maybe if someone I met in person happens to live in the other side of the world, then we can continue dating online. But to date someone who is a complete stranger, is a big no-no.
Sometimes online dating can be daunting, but I found that I enjoyed the free sites more than sites you had to pay for. It really does eliminate the feeling of having to find someone before your subscription runs out. It lets you go with the flow to get to really know one another!
I don’t know how I feel about dating sights, but maybe I just have trust issues haha
I am happily married, but for those who are in the dating game, this seems like an option. Of course you always want to exercise caution, since people don’t always share everything about themselves online and since it is virtual, you are not getting a complete representation as if you were to meet in person, over time.
It’s surprising how high-quality free dating sites are nowadays. I never did online dating but there are so many choices you can use out there now!
Caitlin + Dani
Love is everywhere! We wish everyone on dating apps tons of happiness.
I met my husband on Plenty of Fish – a free dating site. I found that a lot of the same guys were actually on both the free dating site and the paid ones. The options were better as far as communication goes with the free ones.
I wonder if my kids would end up using an online dating site. My close friend met her husband via online dating too. There definitely is some great free dating sites out there.
What a wonderful post! I can totally see how dating sites are convenient, I know tons of people who use them and like them. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
In this day and age when we’re all busy and want to meet the man who’s right for us, it’s just so convenient to try dating sites. If everyone is honest in their answers it’s a neat way to find someone most suited to our own needs. My sister met her husband from a dating site and they’ve been married ever since. I want to say it was 20 years ago but may be a little more or less.
I guess I am totally old-fashioned. I don’t feel like I would ever be comfortable with meeting my potential spouse over the internet. There are so many things that can’t be seen over a screen, or things that can be easily hidden through words typed out on a computer. I would feel like it would take a lot more time trying to find someone this way. Just my opinion, though.
I haven’t tried any dating sites buy I know a few friends who got their husband from those sites. They are still married up to now.