I have a truck-load of things on my home décor wish list – which practically means having a complete revamp of my home interior! I want to have a perfect home – I mean seriously, who doesn’t?! And that’s why I’m really looking forward to the Homebuilding and Renovating show so I can go and get some ideas, tips and inspiration on how to get this dream of mine to come alive and become a reality.
It’s every home owners dream to have the perfect home! So whether you’re planning to build your own house or want to just have a complete interior design makeover – having the right information to hand about renovation, building a home, interior décor and everything else in between, is important to help us understand these things, what works best and what doesn’t and how to get it done.
Thanks to the Homebuilding and Renovating Show, this is a chance to learn everything we need to know about home building and renovation. Starting from September and running right through to June 2019, this grand exhibition will be travelling across the UK ready to arm self-builders and home designers with everything you need to create your perfect property. The show will be travelling from London to Glasgow to make sure that no matter where you are, you’ll not be missing out on this fantastic event!
No matter what stage you’re at with your home renovation project – be it remodelling your home or designing a stunning new kitchen or unique living area – there’s something for everyone. Experts and exhibitors will be on hand to offer tailored advice and guidance to help you bring your project to life.
What exciting things can you look forward to seeing at the show?
- Experts from the home décor and renovation industry will be on hand to answer any questions you may have on renovation and homebuilding. You can even get a FREE one-to-one consultation to discuss your exact requirements and specific needs with them in more detail.
- A wide range of talks will take place during the show across a broad range of topics – from self-building, innovation and renovation.
- Tons of ideas, products, inspiration and advice that will help you make your house a home!
- A range of exhibitors showcasing and demonstrating the very latest trends and innovative products on the market – plus there will be a number of brands bringing thousands of products and on-trend technologies to the show.
- Leading architects, planners and designers who will be giving away from handy tips and tricks and discussing a range of topics including interior renovations and building extensions.
There really is something for everyone! I can sense the excitement already – I know I’m really looking forward to it!
The best news of all?
As a reader of my blog, you get FREE tickets to the show!
All you have to do to claim your free entry is simply click here, choose the venue and date you want to attend and away you go!
Coming to a Venue Near You Soon…
The Home Building and Renovation Show will be travelling around the UK from September 2018 – June 2019 and will be exhibiting at a number of venues. Here’s a list of when and we’re the show will be:
- ExCeL – London – 21-23 September 2018
- RHC – Edinburgh – 20-21 October 2018
- HCC – Harrogate – 2-4 November 2018
- Bath & West Showground – Somerset – 17-18 November 2018
- Farnborough International – Farnborough – 19-20 January 2019
- NEC – Birmingham – 28 – 31 March 2019
- SEC – Glasgow – 1-2 June 2019
- Sandown Park – Surrey – 29 – 30 June 2019
With so many to choose from, hopefully there’s one coming to your hometown soon!
Don’t forget all you need to do is plan which day you want to attend, claim your free tickets, and get ready to be blown away with inspiration to create your perfect home!
If you’d like to find out more about the show – simply visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk where you’ll find an array of information about exhibitors, speakers and much more!