Have you been scouring the net for wake up early quotes, or early risers quotes that would motivate you to wake up early and jump right out of bed? Well, look no further cause we have got you covered.
How many times has your alarm gone off, in the morning, and you still don’t leave the bed. All you do is roll over, cover yourself up in your duvet and sleep permanently? I have been in this situation many times, and trust me, it is always a struggle. Most times, what gets me up is a motivational “early risers” quote that I may have come across in the course of my day and sometimes it’s the thought of having a warm and relaxing bath in my Multiliving bathroom.
In order to stay consistenty motivated i decided to do some research and I came across some brilliant “wake up early quotes” and “early risers quotes” that have inspired me to join the 5am club. If you struggle with waking up early, I have got some inspiring wake up early quotes to share with you.
The importance of getting up early in the morning cannot be overemphasized. For starters, it helps you start your day’s tasks early, which is very important in meeting up with a target or a goal.
To get through life and be successful adults, we need to get motivated daily to get off the bed early for the day ahead, be it for your education, dream, job, family, kids, and so many more.
Dreamers and sleepers have never been known to achieve anything significant. Only those who have the discipline to wake up early are equipped to conquer the world.
I will be showing you some wake up early quotes that would motivate you to jump out of bed. Some have contributed to my foundational success, bringing me where I am today.
Wake Up Early Quotes
1. If you want to change your life in one small change, wake up earlier. Allie Casazza
2. Wake up early and shine before the sun does. Eleanor brown
3. Every morning you have two choices, continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up early and chase them.
4. Wake up early so that you can make your dreams come true, instead of just dreaming.
5. If you win the morning, you win the day. Tim Ferriss
6. The first step to winning, is waking up early.
7. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on the offense, not defense. Evan Carmichael
8. Wake up early everyday so that when others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.
9. Success comes to those who have the will power to win over their snooze button.
10. Progress is made by early risers. It is made by people who make good use of the morning.
11. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
12. Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be all day hunting for it. Richard Whatley
13. Wake up early, work hard, be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It’s time to start living.
14. You snooze, you lose.
15. Each morning we are born again, what we do with it, is what matters most.
16. The smell of coffee, the soft arising light, the quiet. Mornings are so full of promise, how could anyone not be grateful. Conny Cernik
17. Front loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret. Celeste Geadlee
18. Work hard now and sleep later in your Rolls Royce
19. There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we like. Terri Schneider
20. Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Everyday is a fresh start, each day is a new beginning. Every morning we wake up is the first day of our new life.
Early Riser Quotes
1. Successful people wake up early. Talk less, stay laser-focused, don’t waste time, live healthy and ignore nonsense.
2. Just wake up early and work it because honestly, what is the extra hour rolling in your bed going to achieve compared to a solid workout?
3. Wake up early tomorrow, eat a good breakfast. Do your hair and makeup and put on a kick-ass outfit. Buy your cup of coffee and enjoy every sip of it. Go to work, make that money and learn something new in the process. Nourish. Grow. Inspire. Self-destruction is not an option and let every choice you make be a brick in the foundation of rebuilding yourself. The female hustlers
4. Discipline is choosing to wake up early when you still feel like hiding under the sheets.
5. When you wake up early while others are still sleeping, your body tells you that you are a leader. This will boost mentality, attitude, and work ethic drastically.
6. If you start your work early in the morning, you’re more likely to finish it.
7. Waking up early is one of the secrets to success used by many successful people all around the world.
8. Early risers have a mental edge over other people, and are able to build momentum for the day ahead.
9. Life is getting up an hour earlier, to live an hour more.
10. If you want 2022 to be your year, don’t lie in bed and wait for it. Wake up early, go out and make a change. Smile more and be excited, do new things. Declutter and unfollow negative people on social media. Be fierce, go to bed early, wake up early. Don’t gossip, show more gratitude, and do the things that challenge you. Be brave.
11. It’s easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see. Jayne Cox
12. One day, all your late nights and early mornings will pay off.
13. Wake up with a purpose and get to it quickly.
14. The first hour of the morning is the rudder of the day. Ford Beecher
15. The early bird gets the worm.
16. There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we like.
17. Every morning is a new arrival. Rumi
18. Early is a priceless timepiece owned by the successful. Johnnie Dent Jr.
19. ‘life is too short,’ she panicked, ‘I want more’ he nodded slowly, wake up earlier. Dr sunwolf
20. By getting up early in the morning one also gets more time at his disposal for work as compared to late risers. Rig Veda
Quotes About Getting Up Early
1. If you do not rise early, you can make progress in nothing. William Pitt Chatham
2. The time just before dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. This has helped me become an early riser and an early doer. Terri Guillemets
3. The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years. Thomas Jefferson
4. Wake up and make things happen.
5. Win the battle of the bed, put mind over mattress. Join the 5am club. Dreams get done when you’re awake. Robin Sharma
6. The only way you can respect your dream is to get out of bed and do something about it.
7. It’s not an alarm clock, it’s an opportunity clock
8. One day these 5ams will make you a legend.
9. Wake up early and have more life.
10. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy and wealthy and wise. Benjamin franklin
11. Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to. Josie Spinardi
12. 5am, the hour when legends are either waking up or going to bed.
13. Either you can be a 4pm dreamer or a 4am hard worker.
14. If you’re waking up in the night, sacrificing your sleep. Leaving your bed early and cancelling plans. Don’t worry one day you’ll feel proud for doing all these things. Miss_matured
Motivational quotes to help you wake up early
1. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
2. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. – Steve Jobs
3. When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps. – John Lennon
4. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
5. Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose. – Mary Anne Radmacher
6. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. – Amelia Earhart
7. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. – Malala Yousafzai
8. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
9. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what. – Spryte Loriano
11. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
12. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – | Harriet Tubman
13. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. – Maya Angelou
15. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” | Vernon Howard
16. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted with something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
17. “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that today is another day and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
18. Give people high-fives for just getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes. – Kid President
19. It’s OK if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire. – Collette Werden
20. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
Don’t just read through. Pen down the quotes that connect more to your soul, and this is one of the things I’ve been doing over the years. I have a personal journal that I keep under my pillow. Anytime I’m down and don’t feel like doing anything, I open the journal and read, and within ten minutes, my hopes are built up, and the next thing is that I see myself in the bathroom brushing my teeth, getting ready, or the day.
I will also love to hear from you. What early morning wake up quotes have motivated you over the years?