Nothing scares me more than the thought of people landing on my website while I’m working on it, seeing a half finished project, and vowing never to come back!
unfortunately as website owners there must be times when we need to build our site or make some edits to it.
It could be that you are launching a new website,making some much needed adjustments to an existing one, or simply performing a bit of routine maintenance– whatever the case may be, in other to avoid visitors landing on your site and seeing a half finished project and never coming back, it is important at such times to be able to create an elegant and effective maintenance mode or coming soon page.
If you happen to be in need of such a page, then you need to get the under construction page plugin, it’s one of the best plugins for when your website is in maintenance mode. you can download it here, did I mention that it’s free! Yes it is.
If you’re someone like me who is not so tech savvy, you have nothing to worry about
the under construction page plugin is supper easy to use, very beginner friendly and With over 25 beautiful themes to choose from!
In addition the under construction page plugin has
– New designs 2 times a month
– 130k+ active users, with 10k/month growth
– support for most caching plugins so there’s no need to manually purge
– over 1000 five-star reviews
– email support
– optimized for SEO
– various social media icons available
– Google Analytics support
Now if you’d also want The Pro version of the under construction page plugin, good news it’s also available with some added features, like
– Drag and Drop page builder
– Improved access control
– Custom links with custom expire rules
– MailChimp and Zapier support
– Support for local database autoresponder
– Import and Export settings
– Unsplash API integration – get access to more than 300k photos
– Newsletter module
– Countdown timer and much more!
You can also check it out here.
If you’d like visual tutorials on how to use this plugin then click here to watch the video tutorial.
Read also >>tips on how to start a blog today.